Position title: Finance Clerk
No. of Posts: 01
Duty Station: Islamabad
The incumbent employed under the functional title of Finance Clerk, will be responsible to:
- Act as Finance Clerk under the direct supervision of the Admin Finance Officer.
- Scrutinize and verify all financial documents / invoices received for payment and ensure their accuracy and transparency.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation financial statements vis-à-vis Bank statements.
- Maintain all financial records of the Project.
- Ensure and provide inputs to the supervisor regarding project cost control.
- Liaise with Implementing partner, relative financial institutions, suppliers and auditors regarding the financial status of the projects.
- Maintain, inspect, verify and reconcile inventory record of all Non-Expendable Property (NEP) assigned to the field.
- Perform any ad hoc duty assigned by the supervisor.
- At least one year of professional experience in Accounts
- Computer literacy is essential
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CVs with copies of credentials on the following address latest by 19-Sep-2017:
Admin/ Finance Officer
Society for Human Rights and Prisoners’ Aid (SHARP)
House No. 2, CMT Road, Golra Morr, Postal Colony
Tel: 051- 2211740