No. of positions Available:
The incumbent employed under the functional title of Registration Assistant, s/he will be responsible for:
- Conducting Registration Interviews of Afghan Refugees and Non-Afghan Asylum seekers, under the mandate of UNHCR.
- Maintain confidentiality of the claim and information of the Afghan Refugees and Non-Afghan Asylum seekers during interview.
- Collect complete data of the applicants
- Prepare files for each and every family member accompanying the Principal Applicant
- Collect and attach documents presented by the applicants with individual files during interview
- Provide initial protection slip to the Asylum seekers and then process the Protection Letter.
- Identify vulnerable cases during registration interview and refer them to UNHCR Islamabad for further assessment.
- Provide advice and counseling to the applicants during interviews about their rights as refugees.
- Refer refugees / Asylum seekers to ALAC for legal aid, those in need.
- Perform any other ad hoc duty assigned by the supervisor.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience
- Proficiency in English
- Computer literacy is essential
Please send your CVs with copies of credentials on the following address latest by 01-Oct-2017:
Admin. /Finance Assistant
Society for Human Rights & Prisoners’ Aid (SHARP) H.No 253,
Hadi Lane, Opposite VIP Guest House
Old Bara Road University Town Peshawar
Tel: (051) 2211740