Post title: Lawyer
Duty station: Batkhela
No. of positions: 01
The incumbent will act as Lawyer under the direct supervision of Field Manager:
- To deal with refugees / asylum seekers and respect and dignity.
- To listen to refugees/asylum seekers to talk about issues they feel they cannot normally share with others; Actively listen to client concerns and empathizing with their position;
- Accepting without bias the issues raised by refugees/asylum seekers;
- To help refugees/asylum seekers towards a deeper understanding of their concerns;
- Help refugees/asylum seekers to make decisions and choices regarding possible ways forward;
- Refer refugees/asylum seekers to other sources of help, as appropriate;
- To liaise, as necessary, with other agencies and individuals to help effect change based on the issues raised by refugees/asylum seekers;
- To maintain individual records.
- To correspond with Donor with copy to SHARP regarding refugee related matters, as assigned by the Supervisor;
- Perform any ad-hoc duty assigned by the supervisor.
- Law graduate (B.A L.L.B).
- Holder of valid Lawyer license from KPK bar
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience as a Lawyer with license to appear at high court.
- Good knowledge of substantial and procedural civil law.
- Specific knowledge of 14 F.A would be an asset.
- Proficiency in English and Pashto.
- Computer literacy is essential.
HOW TO APPLY:
By Email: Please send your CVs with copies of credentials on the following address latest by 03–June-2018 at email@example.com.