Post title: Finance Manager
Duty station: Islamabad
No. of positions: 01
The incumbent employed under the functional title of Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Act as Finance Manager under the direct supervision of the Project Director.
- Prepare Annual Budget of Projects.
- Prepare and process Payment / Receipt vouchers and cheques related to project accounts / transactions.
- Prepare and maintain Ledgers / Cash Books of accounts for Projects separately.
- Scrutinize and verify all financial documents / invoices received for payment and ensure their accuracy and transparency.
- Prepare Monthly, Quarterly, Biannual and Annual Financial part of the Project.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation financial statements vis-à-vis Bank statements.
- Maintain all financial records of the Project.
- Ensure and provide inputs to the supervisor regarding project cost control.
- Liaise with financial institutions, suppliers and auditors regarding the financial status of the projects.
- Maintain, inspect, verify and reconcile inventory record of all Non-Expendable Property (NEP) assigned to the field.
- Perform any adhoc duty assigned by the supervisor.
Candidate should possess/ have/ be:
- Candidate should have Masters Degree in Finance or member of professional body of accounts.
- 5-6 years of work experience in development sector.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills, have excellent English, Urdu writing skills.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Dynamic and with a solid sense of responsibility.
- Computer-literate: keyboard skills, good knowledge of MS Word & MS Excel features (templates, styles, etc.), Internet etc.
HOW TO APPLY:
By Post: Please send your CVs with copies of credentials on the following address latest by 10th September, 2019 at:
Society for Human Rights & Prisoners’ Aid (SHARP)
House # 02, Postal Colony, CMT Road,
Golra Morr, Islamabad
Tel: 051- 2315171