Post title: Interpreter
Duty station: Peshawar
No. of positions: 01
The incumbent employed under the functional title of Interpreter, (Dari/Pashto) will be responsible for:
- Act as a interpreter under the direct supervision of Field Manager.
- Interpret the statements of refugees / asylum seekers during the interview.
- To maintain confidentiality of the claim and information of the applicants.
- Interpret the statements of refugees / asylum seekers during the Police verification interview, at Police post established in the project office premises.
- Interpret the statements of refugees / asylum seekers during counseling process.
- Translate all the relevant documents, including applications of the refugees / asylum seekers, presented during the Registration Interview.
- Prepare protection slip and protection letter for applicants during interview.
- Photocopy all the relevant documents and applications.
- Check and submit the files to office assistant for further process to UNHCR.
- Compile, collect and disseminate “Country of Origin Information (COI)”.
- Assist the admin: staff to distribute the cases to Registration Assistants through Team Leaders.
- Perform any ad-hoc duty assigned by the supervisor.
- Secondary/higher secondary, preferably Graduate.
- At least one year of professional experience as a Interpreter.
- Proficiency in English and Dari/Pashto languages.
- Computer literacy is essential.
HOW TO APPLY:
By Email: Please send your CVs with copies of credentials on the following address latest by 03–June-2018 at firstname.lastname@example.org.