Post title:Admin/ Finance Assistant
No. of positions: 01
Duty station: Mianwali (Punjab)
The incumbent employed under the functional title of Admin / Finance Assistant, will be responsible to:
- Act as Admin / Finance Assistant under the direct supervision of the Field Manager.
- Brief and liaise with the Admin Officer on administrative, Human Resources & Financial matters including submission of petty cash journal statements duly endorsed by the Field Manager.
- Purchase office stationary / supplies following the administrative guidelines to maintain transparency.
- Issue office stationary to field staff including maintenance of record.
- Receive all incoming correspondences related to Field activities and take appropriate / timely action.
- Maintain all admin / finance files for record purposes.
- Maintain leave and attendance record of the field staff.
- Maintain and prepare documentation for process of staff entitlements for onward submission to the administration for action.
- Maintain office premises, electrical / gas appliances, furniture / fixtures and office automated machines including supervision of Receptionist / Clerk, Office Boy, cleaners, guard and gardener.
- Act as transport in-charge of the field office including maintenance of vehicles and supervision of drivers.
- Act as petty cash custodian of field office including maintenance of Petty Cash Journal and its submission to Finance Section for reconciliation and replenishment.
- Maintain, inspect, verify and reconcile inventory record of all Non-Expendable Property (NEP) assigned to the field.
- Perform any other ad hoc duty assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor preferably Commerce
- At least 02 years experience of Accounts handling
- Computer knowledge is essential
HOW TO APPLY:
By Post: Please send your CVs with copies of credentials on the following address latest by 22-April-2018:
Admin/ Finance Assistant
Society for Human Rights & Prisoners’ Aid (SHARP)
House No 5 A, Rehman Street, Usama Garden,
Near Muslim Colony,Mianwali.