Post title: Driver
Duty station: Islamabad and Peshawar
No. of positions: 02 at each station
The incumbent employed under the functional title of Driver, will be responsible to:
- Act as a Driver under the direct supervision of the Admin Assistant.
- Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by staff.
- Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external guests.
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport;
- Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations.
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards.
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times .
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly by official manufacturers specifications.
- Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs, prepare vehicle spare parts inventory.
- Log official trips, daily mileage, fuel consumption, oil changes, etc.
- Be literate able to read and write English language.
- Have 03 years of working experience with social or corporate sector.
- Have a valid HTV License
HOW TO APPLY:
By Post: Please send your CVs with copies of credentials on the following address latest by 14th May, 2018:
Admin/ Finance Officer
Society for Human Rights & Prisoners’ Aid (SHARP)
House # 02, Postal Colony, CMT Road,
Golra Morr, Islamabad.