Post title: Interpreter
|Title of Post||No. of Posts||Duty Station|
The incumbent employed under the functional title of Interpreter, will be responsible to:
- Interpret the statements of refugees / asylum seekers during the interview.
- Interpret the statements of refugees / asylum seekers during the Police verification interview, at Police post established in the project office premises.
- Interpret the statements of refugees / asylum seekers during counseling process.
- Translate all the relevant documents, including applications of the refugees / asylum seekers, presented during the Registration Interview.
- Prepare protection slip and protection letter for applicants during interview.
- Photocopy all the relevant documents and applications.
- Take and download digital pictures of applicants, prior to Registration or Police Verification Interview.
- Check and submit the files to office assistant for further process to UNHCR.
- Compile, collect and disseminate “Country of Origin Information (COI)”.
- Assist the admin: staff to distribute the cases to Registration Assistants through Team Leaders.
- Perform any other ad hoc duty assigned by the supervisor.
- Secondary/higher secondary, preferably Graduate
- At least two year of professional experience as an Interpreter
- Proficiency in English and Dari/Pashto languages with writing skills
- Computer knowledge is essential
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CVs with copies of credentials on the following address latest by 22nd April 2018 or apply on line through:
By Email: email@example.com
Admin/ Finance Assistant
Society for Human Rights & Prisoners’ Aid (SHARP)
H.No 253, Hadi lane Opposite VIP Guest House
University Town. Peshawar.
Tel: +92 (91) 5712102 / 5712020