Post title:Â Program/ Reporting Officer
No. of positions: 01
Duty station:Â Â Islamabad
The incumbent employed under the functional title of Program / Reporting Officer, will be responsible to: :
- Compile, reconcile and prepare reports on day-to-day project activities reported by the Field.
- Collect and systematize information/ updates of the project activities periodically for submission to the Project Director as well as Donor.
- Prepare Monthly, Quarterly, Biannual and Annual reports reflecting the progress of the project.
- Provide through progress reporting continuous analysis of the achievements, facilitate project review.
- Undertake filed visits to gather the information and results related to the project
- Prepare the narrative part of Sub-Project Monitoring Report (SPMR) in accordance with the guidelines Stipulated in the Sub-Project Agreement.
- File all reports arising from project implementation for record purposes
- Prepare and deliver the project related presentations when required
- Provide full feedback to the field on monitoring and reporting problems and solutions in as much details as possible
- Create success stories of the project
- Plan, Implement, monitor and evaluate project activities of Field Offices and ensure timely submission of weekly, monthly and Final Project Report and other statistical, analytical reports reflecting the progress of the project. Work in close consultation and coordination with Director-LAP in terms of project management.
- Develop and direct the implementation of project objectives, policies, procedures and work standards and ensure that policies and procedures are being strictly followed; objectives are fully met efficiently, economically and effectively and take appropriate corrective measures as necessary.
- Plan, organize, review and evaluate the work of subordinate professional, technical, operational and support staff through their respective supervisors.
- Provide inputs for budget utilization and monitoring, oversee the financial well being of the project by analyzing cost effectiveness and prepare, submit and justify budget enhancement requests to the Admin./Finance Officer.
- Provide for selection, training, capacity building and appraisal of project staff and take decisions on hiring, extension, termination and discipline as required.
- Coordinate and liaise with relevant stakeholder in general and with key staff in particular for smooth and speedy implementation of the projects.
- Coordinate and liaise with beneficiary population, NGOâ€™s, law enforcement agencies, jail officials and civil & public administrations.
- Represent SHARP at all forums of NGOâ€™s, UN Partners, UN Agencies, Cluster meetings etc.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
- Candidate should have Masters Degree in social sciences or relevant.
- 5-6 years of work experience in development sector.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills, have excellent English, Urdu writing skills.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Dynamic and with a solid sense of responsibility
- Computer-literate: keyboard skills, good knowledge of MS Word & MS Excel features (templates, styles, etc.), Internet and revision tools etc.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CVs with copies of credentials on the following address latest by 14-Jan-2018.
Admin/ Finance Officer
Society for Human Rights & Prisonersâ€™ Aid (SHARP)
House # 02, Postal Colony, CMT Road,
Golra Morr, Islamabad.
Tel: (051) 2315171