Post title: Driver
No. of positions: 01
Duty station: Mianwali
The incumbent will act as Driver under the direct supervision of Admin/ Finance Assistant:
- Act as a Driver under the direct supervision of the Admin/Finance Assistant
- Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by staff
- Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external guests.
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport;
- Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations..
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and
internally agreed standards.
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water,
battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly by official manufacturers specifications
- Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs, prepare vehicle spare parts Inventory
- Log official trips, daily mileage, fuel consumption, oil changes, etc.
- Middle/Eight grade or above
- Holder of valid Heavy Vehicle Driving license.
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience as a Driver.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CVs with copies of credentials on the following address latest by 14-Jan-2018.
Admin. /Finance Assistant
Society for Human Rights & Prisoners’ Aid (SHARP)
House No 5 A, Rehman Street, Usama Garden
Near Muslim Colony, Mianwali.
Tel: (0459) 232236