Post title: Lawyer
Duty station: Islamabad
No. of positions: 01, Female
The incumbent will act as Lawyer under the direct supervision of Team Leader:
- To deal with refugees / asylum seekers and respect and dignity.
- To listen to refugees/asylum seekers to talk about issues they feel they cannot normally share with others;
- Actively listen to client concerns and empathizing with their position;
- Accepting without bias the issues raised by refugees/asylum seekers;
- To help refugees/asylum seekers towards a deeper understanding of their concerns;
- Help refugees/asylum seekers to make decisions and choices regarding possible ways forward;
- Refer refugees/asylum seekers to other sources of help, as appropriate;
- To liaise, as necessary, with other agencies and individuals to help effect change based on the issues raised by refugees/asylum seekers;
- To maintain individual records.
- To correspond with Donor with copy to SHARP regarding refugee related matters, as assigned by the Supervisor;
- Perform any ad-hoc duty assigned by the supervisor.
Candidate should be/have:
- Law graduate (B.A L.L.B).
- Holder of valid Lawyer license from Punjab bar
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience as a Lawyer with license to appear at high court.
- Good knowledge of substantial and procedural civil law.
- Specific knowledge of 14 F.A would be an asset.
- Proficiency in English and Pashto.
- Computer literacy is essential.
HOW TO APPLY:
By Post: Please send your CVs with copies of credentials on the following address latest by 14th August 2018 through below mentioned address. Clearly mention the post and duty station on top.
Admin/ Finance Officer
House # 02, Postal colony, CMT road,
Golra Morr, Islamabad.