Post title:Registration Assistant
No. of positions: 01, Female
Duty station: Karachi
The incumbent employed under the functional title of Registration Assistant (Female) under the direct supervision of Field Manager, will be responsible for:
- Conducting Registration Interviews of Afghan Refugees and Non-Afghan Asylum seekers, under the mandate of UNHCR.
- Maintain confidentiality of the claim and information of the Afghan Refugees and Non-Afghan Asylum seekers during interview.
- Collect complete data of the applicants.
- Prepare files for each and every family member accompanying the Principal Applicant.
- Collect and attach documents presented by the applicants with individual files during interview.
- Provide initial protection slip to the Asylum seekers and then process the Protection Letter.
- Identify vulnerable cases during registration interview and refer them to UNHCR Islamabad for further assessment.
- Provide advice and counseling to the applicants during interviews about their rights as refugees.
- Refer refugees / Asylum seekers to ALAC for legal aid, those in need.
- Perform any other ad hoc duty.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree holder
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience
- Proficiency in English
- Computer literacy is essential
HOW TO APPLY:
By Email: Drop your CVs by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Post: Please send your CVs with copies of credentials on the following address latest by 04-March-2018.
Admin/ Finance Assistant
Society for Human Rights & Prisoners’ Aid (SHARP)
House No. B-204/A, Block 10, K.D.A Scheme No 24,
Gulshan e Iqbal Karachi.
Tel: +92-21-34811571, +92-21-34812184