A one day training for Police Official was organized by Alac-IV (Mianwali) team of SHARP-Pakistan on 29th March, 2018 at Behram Shaheed Hall, Police Lines, Mianwali. The training was aimed on “Status of Afghan Refugees in context of National and International Laws”.
Topics: The following main topics were covered under this training:
- Human Rights
- International Refugee Laws, UNHCR Mandate and Status of Afghan Refugees in Pakistan
- Foreigners’ Act, 1946
- The Government of Punjab Initiative for Women’s Rights/ Laws
- The Punjab Information and Temporary Residence Act 2015
Participants: 45 senior Police officials of district Mianwali participated in this training.
Speakers & Guests: Following speakers and guests were present at the training:
- Mr. Waseem Rehman, UNHCR-Pakistan
- Mr. Mudassar Javed, Director SHARP-Pakistan
- Mr. Shahid Rauf Shah, Deputy District Public Prosecutor, Mianwali
- Ms. Saqiba Zia, Incharge Dar-ul-Amaan, Mianwali
- Mr. Khalid Saeed Advocate, District Bar Association, Mianwali
- Mr. Sheikh Daud, District Public Prosecutor, Mianwali
- Mr. Saeed Khan, DSP HeadQuarters, Mianwali