SHARP-Pakistan organized two days staff capacity building training work shop on 30th of November and 1st of December 2018, at Shangrila Hotel Murree with the collaboration and funding support of UNHCR (UN-Refugee Agency), EU, International Catholic Migration Commission (ICMC) and Swiss Agency for Development Cooperation (SDC).
The total number of staff members who participated in training work shop was 86 from Islamabad, Peshawar, Kohat, DI Khan, Mardan, Haripur, Batkhela and Chitral districts.
The workshop aimed at building knowledge, skills and competencies of the staff on following core concepts:
• SHARP’s Convinced Policies and Framework
• Security Risks in Field and Measures
• Work Place Harassment
• Leadership and Management
• Communication, Email Protocols and Basic Trouble Shooting.
• Gender Based Violence
• Briefing on Ongoing Projects